PRHOA Governing Documents
The following documents are the rules and regulations of the association, commonly known as the CCRs. Click the link to view or download the documents.
- Bylaws of the Association – This document outlines the rules of the corporation, such as the responsibility and authority of the Board of Directors, financial matters, etc.
- Declaration of the Association — These are the everyday rules of the association, homeowner’s rights and responsibilities, etc.
- Architectural Guidelines — These guidelines give a simple explanation of the rules in the Declaration, as well as adding some detail.
- Resident Contact Form – Please ensure the Association has this form on file in case of emergencies (flooding from neighbor’s house, break-ins, etc.).
- Architectural Request Form 2019 – All changes to the exterior of your house must be approved BEFORE work begins.
State and County Regulations
- Maryland Homeowners Association Act
- PG County Rental Housing Regulation — All rental properties must be licensed by PG County. Please review this regulation if you plan to rent your house.
- PG County Snow Removal Policy